One of the ways to track your progress is a retrospective exercise to acknowledge what you’ve learned in a year and what experiences contributed to making you a better person. There are so many things that play a role in your continuous construction of identity. Nobody is self-made – we all are the sum of Continue Reading
Did you ever think about how many reasons are behind our BUYING BEHAVIOURS? It’s amazing when you think about how many triggers can push the “take out the wallet” button. Once you understand them you can decript what stands behind each AD you see. And of course, most times, it’s not just one reason and Continue Reading
I am seating with a mild coffee, happily soaked into the Sunday’s wonderful sun blaze after I finished a refreshing run. God, I love running on weekend days! The joy of exercising under a sunny sky, after a good lunch nap is pure infatuation. I stopped by Gioelia candy shop (ex Emilia) and got one Continue Reading
Dan Brown is an American author best known for his thriller novels, including: The Da Vinci Code (2003), The Lost Symbol (2009), Inferno (2013) or Origin (2017). His novels are treasure hunts that feature recurring themes of cryptography, art, science and disruptive discoveries with the potential of global impact. His books have been translated into 57 languages Continue Reading
Have you ever wondered why we plan so much in life? Mostly, to achieve a desired goal, to arrive at a destination in time, or to make sure certain things happen. And yet, the real question is: Is planning really enough? Is it sufficient to establish a route, if you don’t have the amount of commitment Continue Reading
Acum cateva luni m-am întâlnit cu Daniel Stanciu să povestim despre proiectul lui: Treisasecinci. Mi-a plăcut mult frame-ul de întrebări pe care l-a gândit ca să cunoască un om în 20 de minute. E cel de mai jos, iar răspunsurile mele le găsești în podcast. Enjoy!
1. Pe cine admiri cel mai mult si de ce?
2. Ce obiceiuri sau convingeri noi ai adoptat in ultimul an sau ani care ti.au schimbat viata intr-un sens pozitiv?
3. Daca ar fi sa inveti pe cineva un lucru care ar fi acela?
4. Care e una din investiitile tale care a dat roade?
5. Care e acel lucru pe care omenii il considera nebunesc si tu nu?
6. Ce ai pune pe un afis care ar fi vazut de tot globul?
7. Ce faci cand nu esti focusat si te simti coplesit?
8. Daca fericirea ar fi moneda nationala, ce munca te.ar face bogat?
9. Ce carte, carti ai face cadou tuturor prietenilor tai?
10. Ce frica ai depasit, si ce ati invatat din experienta?
11. Caruit fapt atribui cele mai mari reusite din viata ta? Dar cele mai mari esecuri?
12. Daca ai pierde totul maine, ce ai face?
13. Ce sfat ti.ai da unei versiuni mai tinere a ta?
14. Care e cea mai buna metoda prin care o persoana poate obtine ce vrea?
15. Care e prima persoana la care te gandesti cand auzi cuvantul succes si de ce crezi ca a reusit?
16. Ce nu te intreaba oamenii niciodata si ti.ai dori sa te intrebe?
What is curiosity? As for how I see it, curiosity means discovery. Discovery leads to exploration. Exploration leads to new experiences, which lead to growth into a neverending maze of opportunities. Staying curious means a life of endless adventures to be excited about! And what quest can be more exciting than life itself? If you are a Continue Reading